We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please be sure to read this page as it covers important information on best practices and security measures to ensure a smooth stay and a very memorable experience.
Reservations will be confirmed once a 50% payment of the total cost is received. The remaining 50% must be paid at least one week before arrival.
All payments must be made by deposit or bank transfer.
A deposit will be charged according to the policies of the house for rent and it will be held until the checkout inspection. After the joint and satisfactory inspection of the rented unit, one hundred percent (100%) of the deposit funds will be refunded, unless, in case of damages, a portion will be deducted from the security deposit equal to the replacement value and/or the actual cost of the repair, plus an administrative fee of up to 20%.
- CHECK IN: 2:00 PM
- CHECK OUT: 12:00 NOON
Maximum Occupancy according to the house or condominium.
Any damages at the time of entry, cleaning matters, or unsatisfactory conditions should be reported to us immediately. Any damages or problems not reported will be considered as caused by the tenant. In case of loss of bath/beach towels, a $20 replacement cost will be charged.
All homes and condominiums are privately owned, owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the premises of their facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings and valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any damage resulting from their use of the premises or their facilities or from others that invite them to use the premises or facilities.
TENTANTS MAY NOT:
- Allocate the rented unit and common areas for uses or purposes against the law, morals and good manners or other purposes as specified in the contract.
- Store or maintain any kind of explosive, flammable or hazardous materials that may cause danger, damage, or produce unhealthy fumes.
- Perform or allow any disturbance and/or noise that affects the tranquility of the condominium.
- Obstructing access to streets, sidewalks, and parking spaces, so that the road, access, and permanence of people and vehicles become difficult.
- Throwing liquids and objects out of property subsidiary, fireworks.
- Re-arrange furniture.
- Any act that affects or impairs the tranquility of the neighbors or compromises the integrity, safety, health or stability of the rented unit and common areas.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking inside rental property is prohibited.
We ask our guests to please turn off the air conditioning when leaving their rental unit. Customers control the thermostat in every room and we want you to feel comfortable, however, you may incur air conditioning costs that exceed the normal use. Therefore, we urge our guests to remember to turn off the air conditioning when they leave their unit. In some cases, customers have left the apartment empty for long periods of time and forgot to turn off the air conditioning. This violates our green policy for the protection of the environment.
Please make rational use of water. Do not dispose of feminine products or condoms in the toilet. They should be disposed of in the provided garbage receptacles, and if possible, in a bag. The toilet can clog if materials are disposed of improperly.
A password will be provided to you when you arrive. Please note that although we provide free Wi-Fi coverage, we do not provide technical support, nor are we computer experts. If the service is affected, we will make every effort to restore it. However, refunds are not provided, as internet outages are beyond our control.
Upon returning from the beach and before entering the pool, everyone should use the shower that is located in front of the swimming pool to wash off the sand and maintain the pool in good condition.
Please call 9-1-1
Noisy parties are prohibited after 10:00 p.m., in addition, you will be fined for any situation that undermines the morality and tranquility of the residence. The quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
Any tenant, at the time of check out, must verify that they have not left their belongings in the house. The company is not responsible for lost items. At the time of check-out and handing over the keys, the check-out is final.
Rentals do NOT include the use of common areas of the Private Club, you will only have access to the beaches.
- The Guest-Tenant understands and accepts that in case of a cancellation of a reservation already paid and confirmed with less than 30 days but more than 15 days in advance will automatically generate, and without exception, a charge for administrative expenses of 15% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Cancellation requests communicated within 15 days but more than 3 days before the date of the booked service will incur a penalty charge equal to 30% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In cases where the tenant cancels the reservation in just three or fewer days of the entrance to the reserved property will be charged a penalty of 50% of the total amount of the reservation for the economic damages incurred.