Vacation Rental Policies
We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please be sure to read this page as it covers important information on best practices and security measures to ensure a smooth stay and a very memorable experience.
Reservations will be confirmed once a 50% payment of the total cost is received. The remaining 50% must be paid at least one week before arrival.
All payments must be made by deposit or bank transfer. Credit card payments can be made with a 7% service fee.
A deposit will be charged according to the policies of the house for rent and it will be held until the checkout inspection. After the joint and satisfactory inspection of the rented unit, one hundred percent (100%) of the deposit funds will be refunded, unless, in case of damages, a portion will be deducted from the security deposit equal to the replacement value and/or the actual cost of the repair, plus an administrative fee of up to 20%.
This deposit can me made with cash, transfer, or credit card (not with debit card).
- CHECK IN: 2:00 PM
- CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM
A late check-out can be arranged for an additional fee if there is no other reservation checking in on your check out day.
Maximum Occupancy rules are enforced according to the house or condominium.
Any damages at the time of entry, cleaning matters, or unsatisfactory conditions should be reported to us immediately. Any damages or problems not reported will be considered as caused by the tenant. In case of loss of bath/beach towels, a $20 replacement cost will be charged.
All homes and condominiums are privately owned, owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the premises of their facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings and valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any damage resulting from their use of the premises or their facilities or from others that invite them to use the premises or facilities.
TENTANTS MAY NOT:
- Allocate the rented unit and common areas for uses or purposes against the law, morals and good manners or other purposes as specified in the contract.
- Store or maintain any kind of explosive, flammable or hazardous materials that may cause danger, damage, or produce unhealthy fumes.
- Perform or allow any disturbance and/or noise that affects the tranquility of the condominium
- Obstruct access to streets, sidewalks, and parking spaces, so that the road, access, and permanence of people and vehicles become difficult
- Throw liquids and objects out of property subsidiary, fireworks
- Re-arrange furniture
- Engage in any act that affects or impairs the tranquility of the neighbors or compromises the integrity, safety, health or stability of the rented unit and common areas.
- Smoke inside rental property.
Please be advised that most properties do not accept pets. Please ask your agent which properties are pet friendly.
We ask our guests to please turn off the air conditioning when leaving their rental unit. Our guests can control the thermostat in every room and we want you to feel comfortable, however, you may incur air conditioning costs that exceed the normal use. Therefore, we urge our guests to remember to turn off the air conditioning when they leave their unit. In some cases, customers have left the apartment empty for long periods of time and forgot to turn off the air conditioning. This violates our green policy for the protection of the environment.
Please make rational use of water. Do not dispose of feminine products or condoms in the toilet. They should be disposed of in the provided garbage receptacles, and if possible, in a bag. The toilet can clog if materials are disposed of improperly.
A password will be provided to you when you arrive. Please note that although we provide free Wi-Fi coverage, we do not provide technical support, nor are we computer experts. If the service is affected, we will make every effort to restore it. However, refunds are not provided, as internet outages are beyond our control.
Upon returning from the beach and before entering the pool, everyone should use the shower that is located in front of the swimming pool to wash off the sand and maintain the pool in good condition.
Please observe pool use hours.
PLEASE CALL 9-1-1
Noisy parties are prohibited after 10:00 p.m., in addition, you will be fined for any situation that undermines the morality and tranquility of the residence. The quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
At the time of check out, guests must verify that they have not left their belongings in the house. The company is not responsible for lost items. At the time of check-out and handing over the keys, the check-out is final. Any valuable items left behind that our guest would like sent to them will incur any shipping charges plus a service fee.
Rentals in the Punta Leona area do NOT include the use of common areas of the Private Club. If you are staying in Altos Leonamar you will have access to Playa Blanca.
- Cancellation of reservations already paid and confirmed one month or more in advance will generate automatically and without exception, a charge for administrative expenses of 15% of the total amount of the reservation .
- Any reservation canceled six to thirty before the date of entry will be charged with 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In cases where the tenant cancels the reservation five or fewer day before day of check-in the penalty is 100% of amount of reservation.
- In some cases, we can offer the opportunity to reschedule the reservation to avoid cancellation penalties. Depending on the time of year and demand, additional fees may be necessary.
- Cancellations must be done in writing via email.