$ 0 to $ 15,000,000

Other Features
Advanced Search

$ 0 to $ 15,000,000

Other Features

Amaru Lots in Punta Leona

Starting at $ 78,000
,
add to favorites

Pura Vida Rentals

Phone:+506 2637-1919
Email:[email protected]

Contact Me

Property Enquiry

Your search results

Property Description

Your home and/or lot in Amaru Beach Community awaits you, only 80 km from San José, 13 km from Jacó and 2 km from Mantas Beach. Be surrounded by lush forests, crystal blue waters, and white sand beaches, and live where the average temperature is 80 degrees Fahrenheit and the air is always pure and fresh.

The majority of lots are 300m2 priced at $78,000. There are several options for larger lots priced at $257/m2 for each square meter above 300m2.

Amaru Beach community is home to scarlet macaws, toucans and 328 different species of migratory and resident birds. Your new lifestyle awaits you in Amarú, in perfect harmony with nature.

Amarú Pacific Condominium consists of 107 residential lots with areas between 3200sqft and 4100 sqft, adjacent to Punta Leona, in the region of Garabito, the most visited tourist destination in Central America due to its lively nightlife and proximity to the capital. The condominium is located less than 10 km from the Marina Los Sueños, supermarkets, restaurants, banks and pharmacies and only a 20-minute drive to Jaco, known for its shopping, restaurants, and nightlife.

Your home is secure with 24-hour security, European-style cobblestone streets, water treatment plant, underground electricity, internet, television and lightning speed Fiber Optics cable and internet. Enjoy the kilometers of walking and jogging trails around the perimeters of the condominium. Relax in the sun by the pool or celebrate the best investment of your life in the clubhouse.

Amarú is in a high-demand area because of its proximity to the Carara and Manuel Antonio National Parks, Jacó and Hermosa Beach. The future international airport of Costa Rica will be developed in Orotina, only 32 km away from Amaru, and will increase the value of properties in Punta Leona and the demand for short-term holiday rentals. Receive monthly rental income on your property with our investment return program. Rent your house daily, weekly or monthly with Pura Vida Rentals, we are a property management company that offers all-in-one services including cleaning, inventory, guest entry and exit, key delivery, rental agreements, and concierge.

Request private financing directly with the developer, with 0% interest on the initial investment of 20% of the value of your lot or house. The customer service department will help facilitate the financing process with the bank of your choice for the remaining 80% of the value, with a maximum term of 30 years.

For houses, there are three models of two and three bedroom homes:

Type A – 1603 sqft 1 Story Home with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
Type B – 1819 sqft 1 Story Home with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
Type C – 1991 soft 2 Story Home with 3 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms

Choose between two construction systems:

Concrete block system: steel and concrete structure which is the traditional construction method.

Expanded polystyrene panel system: ecological, robust, anti-seismic and durable: concrete cast on an electro-welded steel mesh, with a polystyrene core. Its core is acoustic and thermal insulation to build silent and cool spaces, with low energy consumption in air conditioning.

Area:
State/County:
Country: Costa Rica
Property Id: 21078
Price: Starting at $ 78,000
Property Lot Size: 300 m2
Maintenance Fee: 130
Back Yard
Front Yard
Recreation
Swimming Pool

Similar Listings

compare

Oceanview Penthouse Condo in Punta Leona

$ 498,000 Negotiable
3
bedrooms
2.5
baths
173 m2
size
December 12, 2019
compare
Under Contract

521m2 Lot in Montemar Punta Leona

$ 180,000 Negotiable
521 m2
size
September 25, 2019

Compare